The Downtown Market
- Design and build a mixed use, high-end HVAC system
- Including a large snowmelt system
- Keep LEED certification in mind
- Much of the piping system was CAD detailed and pre-fabricated in our fabrication shop.
- All the floors are supported by an extensive, state of the art Automated Logic Corporation direct digital building automation system providing ease of use and energy savings.
A Closer Look
The Downtown Market is a multiuse, 138,000-sq. ft. complex featuring retail space, school classrooms, offices, outdoor market, and a functional greenhouse. It was the first LEED certified urban market in the United States.