Mechanical Engineer, PE
Position: Mechanical Engineer, PE
Quality Air is the premier HVAC Construction, Service, and Building Automation provider in West Michigan. We are accepting applications for a mechanical engineer to join our design department. The Design/Engineering department produces and stamps drawings for construction by our operation groups. We also work closely with consulting engineers in a design/assist role. We are searching for an individual who can conceptualize and design HVAC and industrial process systems. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work closely with other team members, to manage multiple deadlines, and to listen and interact with our customers to develop the best solutions for their needs.
Design of multiple types of HVAC systems including chilled water, hot water heating, water-source heat pump, variable air volume, DX, snowmelt, radiant floor, etc... for many types of facilities including office, multi-family, hi-rise, warehouse, industrial, healthcare, religious, retail, educational, and hospitality
- Conceptualize and design process systems for industrial applications
- Production of design models using Revit and AutoCAD MEP
- Mentoring and coaching other members of the design team
- Know and interpret applicable building codes
- Ability to perform load calculations using Carrier HAP software
- Ability to work well with customers, consulting engineers, code officials, and internal teams
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Michigan Registered Professional Engineer
- Experience in Autodesk CAD Drafting related to AEC field. Strong candidates will be provided the necessary training to expand their capabilities to satisfy the job requirements.
- Knowledge of Revit - MEP
- Knowledge of AutoCAD MEP
- Familiarity with Revit Fabrication
- Familiarity with Navisworks Manager
- 10+ years experience
Quality Air is an equal opportunity employer. Salary will be commensurate with proficiency and experience. We offer a full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D), short-term disability insurance, long-term disability, vacation, paid holidays, bonuses, and profit sharing.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time