Project Sales Executive
Quality Air is a Comfort Systems USA company providing HVAC services to the industrial and commercial marketplace. We are seeking an experienced, competitive, and motivated sales executive to promote innovative solutions for both current and potential customers across West Michigan.
- Drive top line growth for the business through prospecting and leveraging relationships across the market to position Quality Air as the preferred provider of HVAC solutions, focused on retrofit, and design/build opportunities.
- Develop and expand long-term existing customer relationships with assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the service business, and the ability to estimate time and cost of a variety of service projects.
- Collaborate, support, and communicate effectively with internal staff to deliver quality results and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and conceptualize innovative solutions.
- Keep sales management informed of progress and account status.
- Represent Quality Air as a leader in the HVAC marketplace.
- Achieve quarterly quotas and annual sales plans.
- Must be self-motivated to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and objectives.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization, both on a technical and nontechnical basis.
- Strong interpersonal and customer focus skills.
- Commercial, institutional, and industrial HVAC systems knowledge.
- Sales or HVAC field experience needed.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess valid state motor vehicle license, safe driving record, and willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory.
- Be team oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Four-year HVAC degree preferred, field experience a plus.
- Proven sales experience preferred.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D), short-term disability insurance, long-term disability, vacation, paid holidays, bonuses, and profit sharing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.
Submit resume and cover letter to Steve Wester at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.