Service Coordinator - (Zeeland, MI) – Full Time
Quality Air, West Michigan’s premier mechanical contractor is seeking an individual for our Zeeland MI service center. This position is an integral part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of customer support and job coordination in the Zeeland and Holland area.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for fielding incoming calls, logging/tracking parts, auditing various spreadsheets as well as customer follow up and related office functions.
Applicants should enjoy a small office environment, be proficient in Microsoft SharePoint, Word and Excel, be detailed oriented and able to handle multiple priorities.
Job responsibilities include:
- Repair quoting and follow up (Technical experience not required)
- Parts ordering and tracking
- Enter service calls into computer system and track progress
- Creating, updating and tracking service maintenance records
- Manage customer equipment logs
- Customer invoicing
- Service follow up calls to customers
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets as needed
- Communicate pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service/office environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use discretion and judgment to make timely decisions
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft SharePoint, Word and Excel are a must
- Excellent communication skills
Quality Air is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in the workplace. We offer a full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D), short-term disability insurance, long-term disability, vacation, paid holidays, bonuses, and profit sharing.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time