Quality Air, West Michigan’s premier mechanical contractor is seeking an individual for our Grand Rapids, MI service center. This position is an integral part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of customer support and job coordination assuring that customer commitments are met in a timely manner.
The Service Dispatcher/Auditor is responsible for fielding incoming customer calls, computer scheduling and dispatching technicians, customer follow up, auditing work orders for accuracy, and other related office functions.
Applicants should enjoy a fast-paced environment with a high level of customer communication, be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, be detail oriented, and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Accept customer phone calls and assign technicians to respond to service requests
- Track and monitor field technicians to determine availability to respond to service requests
- Enter service calls into computer system and track progress
- Communicate pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Parts tracking
- Service follow up calls
- Work order auditing to ensure accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use discretion and judgment to make timely decisions
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Available as necessary for overtime
- Accounting background beneficial
- High school diploma
Salary will be commensurate with proficiency and experience. We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D), short-term disability insurance, long-term disability, vacation, paid holidays, bonuses, and profit sharing.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.